Thursday, July 23, 2015

Would you ask your Mechanic to diagnose your health problems? www.BWUnlimited.com

I have to admit it, I don’t know the first thing about how to work on my car.  Honestly, I know how to put gas in it, change the oil and change a flat, but that’s it.  Recently, two of my brand new tires started leaking air slowly.  At first, I would fill it back up with air, but then it got to be a pain. 

I have a really good friend, his name is Aaron Younger.  I initially met Aaron when he was the Service Manager at a nearby car dealership.  We hit it off, because I knew right from the start that I could trust him.  Then, I helped him with a charity fundraiser for his daughter’s softball team – the Black Ice. 

So when I took my car in for the tire to be fixed, I went to where Aaron worked.  A few hours later, my phone rang and it was Aaron.  He told me that my brakes were “Shot” and definitely needed to be fixed.  Solely based on the fact that I trust him and that he knows what he’s doing, I told him to go ahead and fix them. 

When I need something done that I truly don’t know how to do, I go to who I know I can trust and who I know is the Expert – Aaron Younger.  While I was there sitting at his desk in his office, we started talking about fundraising because he wants to do another fundraising event for his team.  He told me about all the wasted time they lost while trying to do smaller, lesser fundraising events in the past and how he would love to have me help him with another fundraiser. 

Oddly enough, that is when it struck me.  When I needed help with my car, I went to the expert – Aaron.  I asked him to fix whatever what was broke, which he did perfectly at a very good price.  But, when that same Expert needs help fundraising, who does he turn to?  BW Unlimited Charity Fundraising.

Now consider this – why is fundraising the only time when inexperienced people think they can do it without a professional?  Would you handle your own medical needs or ask your neighbor who is a house painter to diagnose you?  No way.  Would you ask your friend who is a mechanic to handle your legal issues?  Are you kidding, absolutely not!

So when a charity or a group of people desperately needs to raise money to fund or contribute to something or someone, why do they decided to do it without hiring an expert?  Does it make sense?  I don’t think so.  Does a baseball team put a fan up to bat when they are down and about to lose?  Nope.  Does a football team allow one of the cheerleaders a chance as quarterback?  Uhhhhhh No. 

I totally understand that people think that paying a professional is not a good way to fundraise and that you need everything donated – but if you had to decide whether to raise $10k by doing it alone, without help – OR – raise $80k with the help of a professional, which one would you chose.  Well, I already told you that I went to Aaron to fix my car didn’t I?

What you don’t know is, there are a 1,000 different little aspects that need to be taken into account in order for you to host a “ROCKSTAR” of a fundraising event.  Plus keeping up with successful fundraising trends, what people like and don’t like, it’s a lot to understand.  But, we do…we are only charity fundraisers, in fact the best in the business.  Let us help you.

BW Unlimited Charity Fundraising is a North American Charity Fundraising leader in a “One Stop Shop” convenient setting.  BW Unlimited's vast knowledge about current successful fundraising trends and extensive knowledge about how to properly plan and manage a charity fundraising event makes them head and shoulders above their competition.  To learn more, contact us today at www.BWUnlimited.com.  We would love to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment